Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Talking | ♡

05/02/14

So I have a few things to write about in this blog post, from changing myself and to talking with other people.
First off, changing myself, I write about this all the time and I always tell myself that I will change, I will do this and that, I do change but then after a while, slowly I lose motivation but I'm going to try this year to push on.
I'm going to start being more healthy, watch what I eat, don't give in to bad foods, I mean I'm not going on a strict diet but moderate what I eat, I'm going to go for walks or runs, be more active and just enjoy life, because when I am healthy and active, I am happy and that is what really matters.
Also recently I did dye the bottom of my hair, it didn't turn out the way I wanted it too, like ombre or balayage, I'll just have to grow my hair longer for it too look/suit better.

Me and Hermit.. I don't know, agh! Confusing but like I said, when we meet... one day, we'll know. For now, anything can happen, basically like an open relationship.
I've been talking to a few people as well but nothing of interest, just getting to know people and it's good to meet new people, it takes you out of your comfort zone - however be careful with talking with people online, you never know, they can be crazy and you don't want that.

I have also had a discussion with Leo, my ex, which we fight like a married couple and we're not even together, he frustrates me a lot but we've discussed over some issues and now we are going to try.. try and be friends, maybe not close friends, but friendly enough that we don't ignore each other, where we don't have to try and pretend they don't exist when they're across the room, it just makes everything awkward and I hate hearing things from people because it makes me annoyed at him, especially when stories aren't told properly, they become twisted to make me think of a totally different situation.

I'm slowly learning to forgive and let go of the angers and problems between us, because there is not real point too it.

I'll keep you posted, but for now, I need sleep and people are chatting to me as we speak, so I don't want to keep them waiting for a reply.
Hope everyone has a good Thursday, I'm planning to go to the gym and work my bum off... well build and tone my bum really....


Yours Truly,
Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment