Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Practice | ♡

22/01/14

Yesterday, my bestfriend and I, went out to buy a guitar, I'm really eager to learn and eventually play it! It's day 2 with the guitar and my fingers are obviously getting sore haha, my hands are really small but you know what, I'm not going to let that be my excuse for not trying, I'm not going to give up just yet!
I didn't work my ass off for the money to buy this guitar even though it was the cheapest of them all (cheap for a quality guitar but not too cheap that it's plastic).
Practice makes perfect right? Or close enough. I'm going to practice till my hands stretch, till my hands can become flexible and to also change chords fluently. I'm ready to relearn how to read music, to learn chords and everything.
I'm not just going to only practice on the guitar, but also on the piano.
This is my new years resolution to become better at piano and guitar, to learn songs and to make a cover!!!

I want to become a better musician! For me, be a better musician for me, for my happiness and for life :)

Yours Truly,
Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment