Sunday, September 1, 2013

Starting Fresh

1/9/13

Say hello to Spring! 
I have been waiting for Spring for way too long! I absolutely dreaded Winter, I just don't know what to wear, it's so hard but thankfully, it barely rained this whole Winter, surprisingly, which was really good, it feels as if it wasn't too cold at all. 
So, this morning, I woke up with the sun shining through my window and it just felt great! I decided that I need to start over, start fresh, I got out of bed and put on my workout gear, pulled out my yoga mat and searched up yoga videos. It felt really good, I've never done yoga before but my body feels lighter and all that oxygen in my body makes me feel alive, especially after last night, we kind of treated ourselves with takeaway - well I had pizza and my dad had Thai food because it was father's day the next day (which is today - 1/9/13).
Today is Fathers Day and we have nothing planned for him, like every other year but I realised he doesn't really mind, both my parents don't really care about Mothers day or Fathers day, I mean we get them cards and chocolates or a cup or something useful but other than that, we don't go all out with big parties or take them out for a surprise. 

Starting from today, I need to pull my act together, I need to start focusing on my Uni work and also on my self image. I only go to Uni twice a week and I should be making notes or doing my assignments during those days I don't go to Uni, I also should be walking the dog or going for the run by the park but I'm just so lazy. So from today, I will start doing those things because if I don't, I'm only going to be stressed in the end, not reaching potential goals or outcomes and it's just a waste of time.
So, to whoever may be reading this, set goals for yourself this Spring or Autumn and do them, don't set them but have no actions. Happy Fathers Day to all and I hope you have a very very good day!

Yours Truly,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment