Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Another day

3/8/13

I don't like Tuesdays, I mean the waking up part is what I don't like about it, having to wake up at 5:30am is not ideal at all. Another day at uni, it has been 6 weeks already and I haven't done much, it has flown so quickly! There's this one guy, something about him, other than his looks of course, makes me feel like a girl, like I am girl but shy and cautious of what to say. I don't know his name and I've never spoken to him ever! He sits 1-2 rows in front of where I sit and he's such a charmer, he's not a person who sits there and bludges, I see him actually doing work which makes me more interested. I like a smart man. I also see him on Friday's but he sits on the other side of the lecture room with his mates, which makes it harder for me to have a good morning weekly fix, haha, does this make me sound creepy? I'm a very observant person and I remember faces, faces that strike my attention more to speak. 
Right now I'm watching Big Brother and I'm eating shapes... Shapes, oh god, I should stop, it's so unhealthy but it tastes so good! Tomorrow I'm going to wake up, do some yoga and some other exercises, then do any homework, do some study & STOP PROCRASTINATING!!

What do you think, am I a creep? Or is this normal? I feel that I notice and over-hear things a lot, which makes me seem a little stalkerish but I'm just observant!! 
I hope you had a good Tuesday, it was good for me, the sun was shining and I got to see the mysterious charming male specimen hahaha oh golly.

Yours Truly,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment