Monday, September 2, 2013

Goodmorning

2/8/13

It's another beautiful day, the sun is shining, I have the day off from uni and I've done some light yoga stretches. With my new outlook on life (even though it's been a day), I feel better plus I can finally paint my nails with the new colour I recently purchased, Sparrow Me the Drama by OPI.
Today I'm going to do as I promised, to make some uni notes and complete any tasks that's given for the week and I'll think about whether to do some exercise or not. I also recently purchased two new beauty products - 1st the Tea Tree Oil Mask from the Body Shop and 2nd product is the Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion from the Body Shop. The mask is used only once a week, after using it my face feels fresh and clean, the Night Lotion is recommended to be used every night and I have already seen results, the blemishes are slowly fading away and at first I thought this product is so pricey, it was around $23 for such a small bottle, but now that I have used it, it's definitely worth the bucks.
I have also been using Cetaphil Cleanser and the Moisturiser, it has also been a great investment, my face is much clearer to what it was 2 years ago, however this has been in conjunction with a good diet and also with herbal medicines or healthy soups.
So, for those who are battling with blemishes and need a way to clear them up, definitely try the products listed in this blog, however I can not guarantee the same results because we all have different skin complexions. 

Hope you have a very good Monday, stay safe and appreciate everything that you have today.

Yours Truly,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment