Saturday, September 7, 2013

Get Active

7/9/13

It is another beautiful Saturday, a 27 degree day, it couldn't be more perfect!
So let me just recap the past two days, on Thursday, me and my friend Mike decided to make a deal, well I brought up the idea, but every Thursday's, we go down to the park and go for a run. So on Thursday, I was a little nervous because I haven't ran in ages and I feel I'm very slow and my cardiovascular system isn't ready but we did it. I pushed myself to try harder, there's this hill at the park and he said to run it up and down 30 times, silly goal, when we got to the 5th up and down the hill, we were tired! So I decided ok, I'll run it up and walk it down but I felt good after, I felt healthy, alive and happy. I ended up only going up and down twelve times and he only did 10, which makes me feel better about myself haha.
That same night was Fashion Night Out, I decided to dress decent and wear heels out to the city, I went with other people, Paula and Sarah, as well as Mike. I was expecting big sales and finding a bunch of new clothes or accessories, but there wasn't many that caught my eye or attention but I did buy 3 things.
- A top from Sportsgirl for $14.95, as it had a 'take $10 off' sale, so it originally was $24.95.
- A blazer from Zara for $89.95. Zara didn't have a sale but I've been wanting a blazer however I'm going to keep the receipt and go back to Zara and check out if there is any other blazer's I may like better and maybe swap it.
- A jumpsuit from a shop called Rocking on Fifth; it's those shops in the middle of the shopping centres, so it's not really a store just an open ground to sell clothes and accessories. I really like the jumpsuit, it's floral print and perfect for Spring/Summer; it was $30-40 I forgot but it was 20% off.

On Friday, was just another day of uni, it was 26 degrees and I ended up getting a little tan on my chest and arms haha. I also realized, I'm just going to be myself and don't worry about boys, they can find me haha. Also after than run, my body is aching and it still is today, like they say 'No Pain, No Gain'.

Today is Election Day! Yay, fun haha, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, it was pretty simple but I remember back in Highschool during Commerce, that the teacher made a huge deal and made it sound really confusing. Today I'm going to buckle my head down and learn Accounting, I find it very very confusing and I look really dumb in class.
So as I usually end off; make a goal and do it, you will feel so much better after you get into a routine or habit and you will see results; whether it is a goal about body image or achieving your dream - just go for it!
Happy Saturday
Yours Truly,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment